- Collection of Personal Information While providing the Services, Communit360 may collect or receive Personal Information, whether provided directly by You or obtain through the use of Your credentials through other websites to which You are subscribed (namely Twitter or Facebook (the
"Social Networks")). Any credentials (such as username and password) to other third party websites, shall be used by Communit360 solely for the purpose of providing the Service and shall not be transferred to third parties by Communit360.
It is acknowledged by You that in order to provide the Services, Communit360 may require to receive certain access rights to the Social Networks and failure to provide such rights may limit or prevent the ability of Communit360 to provide the Services.
The information that may be extracted, stored and used by Communit360 may include e-mail address, names, expertise in specific topics, information with respect to Your contacts and related to them, users You respect, favorite writers and etc., identifiable information, non-public information, health related information (provided that such is disclosed by You to Communit360 or to on the Social Networks), economic information, private correspondences, personal opinions, believes, trends and manner of activities on the web, consuming features and trends of You and Your contacts and so forth.
Any such information shall be used by Communit360 solely for the provision of the Services according to the terms hereof and those set forth in the ToU, and not for any other purpose without your prior consent.
Such information may also include information and data about Your computer hardware and software and the use thereof, that is automatically collected by Communit360 during the use of the Website and the Services. This information can include, without limitation, Your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring Website addresses.
The information as described above is used by Communit360 for provision of the Service, to maintain quality of the Service, and for general statistics regarding use of the Website and the Service and use habits of the Website's and Service's users.
- Use of Personal Information Communit360 collects, stores and uses Personal Information for the provision of the Services. If, upon subscription to the Service, You've confirmed your assent to receive promotional and other commercial information by Communit360, then Communit360 shall be entitled to use certain aspects of the Personal Information for promotional purposes, such as to offer You additional products or services. Under such authorization, Communit360 shall not divulge such Personal Information to third parties.
If You consented to this, Communit360 may contact You, from time to time, on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to You. In those cases, Your Personal Information and contact details shall not be transferred to such third parties.
Communit360 keeps track of the Website in general, and of its users' visits of the Website in particular, in order to determine popularity of certain features, functionality of the Website and for other purposes, including commercial purposes. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within the Website to users whose behavior indicates that they are more interested in a particular subject area.
You also acknowledge that Communit360 may also track Your use of the Service for statistical purposes or to determine the popularity of certain features of the Services in order to improve the quality of Service.
- Social Networks and Third-Party Services
- Accessing, Updating, Correcting , Deleting, restriction of processing, lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority rights under the the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the GDPR) -.
If the GDPR is applicable to you, you may have the right to request access to some of your Personal Data being stored by us. You can also ask to correct, update or delete any inaccurate Personal Data that we process about you. All subject to our policies and the applicable laws and regulations.
- How to exercise these rights: Our Services enable you to view, edit, or delete your data online by your sole decision. Communit360 will not have any liability when using these functions and you hereby obligate to use them according the law and regulations. If you cannot access certain personal data directly through our Services, you can always contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org We will respond to requests to access or delete your personal data within 30 days.
- We may retain your Personal Data for a period is permitted or required under applicable laws. Even if you delete your Personal Data it may persist on backup or archival media for an additional period of time due to technical issues or for legal, tax or regulatory reasons or for legitimate and lawful business purposes.
- You may have the right to restriction of processing if one of the following apply:
- The accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject;The processing is unlawful, and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data, and requests the restriction of their use instead;
- Your service provider no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the original processing, but the data is required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- The data subject has objected to processing pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of your service provider override those of the data subject.
- If you wish to object the processing, you can delete your account.
- If you have authorized us to access your Social Network account, you may revoke this access at any time on your settings page. For example, if you have authorized us to access your information via the YouTube API services, in addition to our normal procedure for deleting stored data, you may revoke our access to your data via the Google security settings page, located at https://security.google.com/settings/security/permissions.
- You may have the right to lodge complaint with a supervisory authority. However, prior doing so, you welcome to contact us by email to email@example.com in order to solve the issue for the benefit of all parties. Our supervisory authority is the Israeli Data Protection authority.
Notwithstanding the abovementioned, Communit360 will disclose Your Data, as provided via the Website or the Services, to third parties, without prior notice, only if: (a) Communit360 is required to do so by law, or if (b) Communit360 believes in good faith that such action is necessary to conform or comply with the provisions of any law or with legal proceedings, to protect the rights or property of Communit360 and/or to protect the personal safety of users of Communit360 or the public.
One of the primary purposes of Cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save You time. The purpose of a Cookie is to tell the web server that you have returned to a specific page. This simplifies the process of recording Your personal information, such as IP addresses, username and so on. When You return to the Website, the information You previously provided can be retrieved, so You can easily use the Website features that You customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline Cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept Cookies, but You can usually modify Your browser setting to decline Cookies if You prefer. If You choose to decline Cookies, You may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the services provided in the Website or other web sites You visit.
Our Cookies Policy:
Essential Website Cookies - These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our websites or services and to use some of its features, such as access to secure areas. Because these cookies are strictly necessary to deliver the websites or services, you cannot refuse them without impacting how our websites or services function. You can block or delete them by changing your browser settings.
Performance and Functionality Cookies - These cookies are used to enhance the performance and functionality of our websites and services but are non-essential to their use. However, without these cookies, certain functionality may become unavailable
Analytics and Customization Cookies - These cookies collect information that is used either in aggregate form to help us understand how our websites are being used or how effective our marketing campaigns are, or to help us customize our websites and application for you in order to enhance your experience.
Advertising (Targeting) Cookies - These cookies are used to make advertising messages more relevant to you and your interests. They also perform functions like preventing the same ad from continuously reappearing, ensuring that ads are properly displayed, and in some cases selecting advertisements that are based on your interests.
How We Store Your Personal Information, transfer your data to 3rd parties and to non EEA countries. As Global service providers company, we may use third parties services which located outside the EU or European Economic Area (EEA). Therefore, Personal data may be transfer stored and processed in countries outside the EU or the EEA. Such transfer to third countries may include countries that is not ensures adequate level of data protection laws as required by EU privacy laws.
We try to work with Suppliers which enables GDPR compliance but due to the nature of our business we can't guarantee that. Our servers located at USA, Limestone, server provider Company, and we backup the Information at Amazon US. AWS and Limestone are certified under the EU-US Privacy Shiled (For more information see: https://aws.amazon.com/compliance/eu-us-privacy-shield-faq/ ).
We also try to implement high level of information security technics & technical measures and/or third parties contractual obligations to maintain their Information security level adequate to our level.
- Security of Personal Information Communit360 reasonably secures the Personal Information extracted and stored from, together with the credentials provided by You, against unauthorized access, use or disclosure, and keeps such information on computer servers in a standard controlled and secured environment. The Communit360's data bases on which Your Data (and Personal Information therein) are reserved, are reasonably secured and programmed for protection from exposure and unauthorized use of such Data and/or Personal Information.
Children: Our services does not intend to minors (under the age of 18) or children (under the age of 13). We do not knowingly receive Personal Data from minors or children. If you are a minor or a child or collect Personal data from minors or children please do not submit any Personal Data through the Website and Services without the minor/child’s parental/custodian’s approval. If you have reason to believe that a minor or a child has provided Personal Data to us through the Website or Services without its parental/custodian’s approval, you required to notify us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org , and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.